Transfer of your FÁS/SOLAS CSCS Plant Operator’s card for a Blue CPCS Plant Operator card.
The CPCS requirements for FÁS/SOLAS CSCS plant cardholders to gain a Blue CPCS (UK) plant operator card are as follows:
- Applicants must hold a valid SOLAS CSCS plant registration card.
- Applicants must have NEVER held the skills they wish to transfer on a UK CPCS card prior at any stage, if so please contact us regarding a CPCS renewal.
- Applicants must have successfully completed the Construction Skills Health, Safety and Environment test within the last two years
- Applicants must complete the CPCS Skills and Experience Interview for each category
- Applicants must complete the CPCS Theory Test for each category
Applicants must complete the CPCS F1/4 application form (Form completed at the training centre after changeover procedure is successfully completed and all requirements have been met)
Prices: €50.00 per interview & €50.00 per theory please note applicants must complete an Interview and Theory for each category of plant they wish to transfer.
The process for CPCS cardholders to gain the Irish SOLAS equivalent (CSCS) are as follows:
- Please contact SOLAS on 015332500 / firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to have your UK CPCS Skills recognised on as SOLAS CSCS card.
- Submit any required evidence SOLAS requests to them, as per their instructions.
- SOLAS will then accept/decline your application, if you are successful, we (Mount Lucas Training Centre) will receive a referral from SOLAS on behalf of you to attend the training centre to complete the following requirements :
- Skills & Experience interview (professional discussion about your experience on the particular item of plant you are transferring. Must be completed for each category of plant you wish to transfer.
- CSCS Technical theory test (Irish theory test for CSCS Plant operations) includes 30 multiple-choice questions. The applicant must successfully complete the CSCS theory for each category of the plant they wish to transfer.
Fee: The fee per category is €85.00 payable on the day by card, cash or cheque.
Overview: Please contact SOLAS 1st to go through the approvals process. Once you have been successful in this process Mount Lucas will receive your referral and contact you to arrange the above requirements (1&2).
Upon successful completion of the requirements, you will be issued with a yellow CSCS Experienced operator card.