This course aims to provide participants with the principles and practices required to effectively retrofit dwelling’s to reduce energy demand and carbon emissions while improving comfort.
- Part L Retrofit Requirements for ‘Major Renovations’
- Thermal Envelope and Building Physics – impact of thermal envelope on building performance in Retrofit.
- Thermal Insulation – solutions for Retrofit
- Thermal Bridging – how to address common thermal bridging issues.
- Airtightness, Vapour Control and Windtightness
- Ventilation – how to provide good indoor air quality
- Heating – space heating and domestic hot water
- Renewable Energy – employ a renewable energy contribution.
- Two days in training centre
- Must have completed NZEB Fundamental Awareness
- This course is fully funded through the Skills to Advance programme
- City & Guilds Assured Certification
- CIF Approved
Onsite 20th and 21st September (9.00 – 16.00/16.30)
Onsite 16th and 17th October (9.00 – 16.00/16.30)
Onsite 15th and 16th November (9.00 – 16.00/16.30)
Onsite 4th and 5th December (9.00 – 16.00/16.30)
For bookings please contact Bebhinn on email@example.com / 0858049519