This course aims to provide participants with the principles and practices required to effectively retrofit dwelling’s to reduce energy demand and carbon emissions while improving comfort.
- Part L Retrofit Requirements for ‘Major Renovations’
- Thermal Envelope and Building Physics – impact of thermal envelope on building performance in Retrofit.
- Thermal Insulation – solutions for Retrofit
- Thermal Bridging – how to address common thermal bridging issues.
- Airtightness, Vapour Control and Windtightness
- Ventilation – how to provide good indoor air quality
- Heating – space heating and domestic hot water
- Renewable Energy – employ a renewable energy contribution.
- One day in training centre
- Must have completed NZEB Fundamental Awareness
- This course is fully funded through the Skills to Advance programme
Course Requirements *For Online Delivery
- Smart device with Camera (PC/Laptop/Tablet)
- Zoom (For online Zoom class delivery)
- Suitable stable Wi-Fi
- City & Guilds Assured Certification
- CIF Approved
- 4th March
- 28th March
- 25th April
- 13th May
For bookings please contact Bebhinn on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0858049519